lynx-dev LYNX: cannot choose perl-magazine "issue number"

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: cannot choose perl-magazine "issue number"
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 16:36:51 -0800 (PST)

Here is hist page:

                                                                  History Page

                   History Page (Lynx Version 2.8.3dev.18)

                                    [1][Your recent statusline messages]
You selected:
  7. [2]Perlmonth -  RTFM by Dave Cross - Issue 8
     http://www.perlmonth.com/columns/perldoc/rtfm.html?issue=8&id=949796015
  6. [3]Perlmonth, Just use Perl;
     http://www.perlmonth.com/index.html?issue=8&id=949796015

On that [2] url, there is a choice of which (magazine) "issue" you
want: 1 thru 8.

Choose one (I chose 1), do "go" or whatever the link is,
and you get something about "(x) for no cache ..." --
seems to me you just go in a circle.  Cannot get to
the magazine-issue I want.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

David