lynx-dev Re: http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/index.html

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/index.html
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 11:37:02 -0500

On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 07:58:10PM -0600, address@hidden wrote:
> I recall a tech support address, but couldn't find it.
> Some links take forever to load, and the only way I can
> cancel is to use Control-C, which kills Lynx and all the
> options I have set. Is there a better way? Also, how can
> I make the HotBot options stick?

There's no "tech support" for lynx, per se, but there is a developers
mailing list, for which see the cc.  The address is all over the docs,
so don't know how you missed it.  In any case, Lynx will generally
escape out of a slow link with "z".

Perhaps someone on the list who uses hotbot can give you some
stickiness clues.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Alright what do you want me to do?  Let's get it over with.