lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.18-ipv6.patch.gz

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.18-ipv6.patch.gz
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 100 23:24:51 -0500 (EST)

I've put a resync patch for the ipv6 diffs that Jim Spath referred to last
week in
        http://www.clark.net/pub/dickey/lynx/patches/
                lynx2.8.3dev.18-ipv6.patch.gz

The diffs as given require a bit of work - so they won't be in dev.19

dev.19 is progressing: we are working to move from sol.slcc.edu to
isrv4.pa.vix.com, and I'm working to resolve issues with the development
and archiving so dev.19 will be distributed from that site -- we'll
mirror sol.slcc.edu from that, once things are stable.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden