Re: lynx-dev Sources for Latest Lynx

From: Martin McCormick
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Sources for Latest Lynx
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 05:35:58 -0600

Mark Mentovai writes:
>The test page is on the fritz again.  I will fix it.  Your Lynx probably has
>working SSL support if you got that far - to be sure, try some known https

        You were exactly right.  That explained another mystery.  The
first time I ran it, I used an older version of lynx due to forgetting
about which directory was hit first in the execution path.  It
complained about not supporting ssl connections.  I also noticed that
after calling the correct form of lynx, a message as to the type of
ssl link being made is displayed as part of the connect messages.
Again, thank you for your help.

Martin McCormick