Re: lynx-dev morseall: morse code shell for one-switch user interface

From: James Phillips
Subject: Re: lynx-dev morseall: morse code shell for one-switch user interface
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 07:45:04 -0800 (PST)

--- pehr anderson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear Lynxers,
>
> I really enjoy and appreciate lynx.  To extend its
> utility for people who have trouble with a standard
> keyboard, I have put together some code which
> lets you control a shell by clicking morse code
> on a mouse button.
>
> Please let me know how I can best make this available
> to lynx users who would like a more accessable interface.
> Thanks for your help/advice.
>
> http://pehr.net/morseall
It appears that this is not a modification of LYNX, but a keyboard-input
replacement. Listing the url was propbaly the best way to go. You may want to
try e-mailing Subir Grewal, "LYNX LINKS" maintainer at: address@hidden

=====
James Phillips
***Search the web up to 5x faster using the LYNX browser***
DOS/Win32: http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/lynxport.html
other ports: http://lynx.browser.org