Re: lynx-dev 283dev20 on Borland

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 283dev20 on Borland
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 100 21:18:43 -0500 (EST)

> I've compiled the latest Lynx dev level under Borland, but it has not
> been uploaded to my site yet.  The previous compile problem with code
> pages has been vanquished (thanks Tom), but I still got the missing
> errno report.  As usual, I added it as an int in xsystem.c, and the
> compile completed.

that's because you have one or more libraries that are compiled single-threaded
(zlib is more likely, since the makefile is by default single-thread model).

The only odd thing I saw (in warnings) is that the PDCurses globals such
as LINES and COLS are marked as 'imported' (from where, I wonder?)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden