Re: lynx-dev Start failed

From: James Phillips
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Start failed
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:49:22 -0800 (PST)

--- "Frank Tittel, Dr. Quendt Backwaren GmbH" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when starting Lynx, with no internet connection, Lynx tries
> nevertheless to look up for http://lynx.browser.org, and nothing
> happens. I couldn't find any option to disable it.
>
> I would like to check the webpages with lynx before uploading them.
> What can I do now ?
>
> Thanks for your answer !
>
> Sincerelly,
> Frank Tittel
> Dr. Quendt Backwaren GmbH

It is listed as 'STARTFILE' near the top to the lynx.cfg file. I you are
interested in configuring many of LYNX's features, set aside a few hours to
go through it( a back-up is recommended).

=====
James Phillips
***Search the web up to 5x faster using the LYNX browser***
DOS/Win32: http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/lynxport.html
other ports: http://lynx.browser.org