Re: lynx-dev bad link notice

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev bad link notice
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 23:30:35 +0900 (JST)

> So all that would really be needed is to remove the one line linking to Al
> Gilman's FAQs - a common practice on the Web. In my opinion, a visitor to
> the Lynx Web site should be able to expect its Web page to be updated to

I tend to agree with Dave about keeping links up-to-date.

Al are you listening?  Does someone know Al well enough to contact him?
His FAQ needs to be preserved.  Rob, do you have enough space on
http://lynx.browser.org/ to give it a permanent home if Al would like
that?  Sure would be a shame to lose it.

__Henry