Re: lynx-dev Re: bad link notice

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: bad link notice
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:39:09 +0900 (JST)

> No, no, no....  I moved all of Al's FAQ data manually into the
> FAQ-O-Matic months ago; he even blessed it.  What's happening here is

Sorry; my misunderstanding.  Thanks, Jim, for your tremendous efforts
on the behalf of Lynx.

> link.  I'm interested in updating the latest Lynx help pages to point
> to the new site at lynx.isc.org.

Right.  That's really what I meant.

> Soon www.slcc.edu/lynx will go away as well.  How do you propose fixing
> all of the existing pages and bookmarks that go to that site?

It would require Scott's cooperation, but a relocation directive and
request to update bookmarks would seem appropriate.  All pages right
now should have at the *top* of them in BIG LETTERS something to the
effect that this site is closing down soon, so you'd better update,
preferably with a link to the new site.

__Henry