Re: lynx-dev Authentication

From: Mark Mentovai
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Authentication
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:18:03 -0500 (EST)

Alejandro Lucero Palau wrote:
>I have patched lynx 282 to SSL capabilitie. It's work fine.
>My problem is the web server I try to connect, because it uses client
>authentication certificates.
>How can I use lynx and my certificate to access the web server?

You can't yet.  You will be able to at some point in the future.  I'd like
to promise at least developmental support for certificates by the time 2.8.3
is final, but I'm afraid that if I do that, I won't be able to stick to it.
It's something that is planned, though.

Mark

--
Do not reply directly to this e-mail address