lynx-dev rfc959 problem...

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: lynx-dev rfc959 problem...
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 100 19:15:16 -0500 (EST)

trying to download this:
        http://www2.wku.edu/scripts/fileserv/fileserv.com?NETLIB022

fails - I get 6Kb completed before the "QUIT" which is issued right after
the listen succeeds catches up and makes the server stop sending.

btw - that doesn't seem to happen through a firewall (I tried testing it
at work, to verify, and it worked there, but not from here).

-- other than that showstopper, I'm almost done with dev.21 (which is not
   a large patch aside from the configure script diff's).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden