lynx-dev Re: FOM (was: bad link notice)

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: FOM (was: bad link notice)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:41:00 -0500

On Fri, Feb 25, 2000 at 03:03:35PM +0900, Henry Nelson wrote:
> > No, no, no....  I moved all of Al's FAQ data manually into the
> > FAQ-O-Matic months ago; he even blessed it.  What's happening here is
>
> There used to be other FAQs around like:
>    Joe and Scott's FAQ at "http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/faq.html";
> Did this and others get rolled into the FAQ-O-Matic?  I desperately
> need to update my help page.
>
> Is the FAQ-O-Matic downloadable for on-site installation?  It would

  I captured what I though was useful from the SLCC FAQ; it's still
around somewhere. I will copy it off site before it goes away.

  The FAQ-O-Matic can be mirrored, although I haven't set that up
anywhere. The version at SLCC is currently active but will be frozen
*REAL SOON NOW*, and the active version relocated to ISC. This is in
anticipation of the SLCC site being unavailable to Lynx developers at
some point.

  I guess I could zip up the FOM pages for people to download who want
to grab the full set of FAQ pages for local use...

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
My capacity for happiness you could fit in a matchbox...
(without taking the matches out first)