Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.21

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.21
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 18:50:48 +0300 (MSK)

25-Feb-2000 08:50 T.E.Dickey wrote:
> These are all the new features and fixes that I think should go into the
> pre-release.  I know of one serious bug (the ftp problem I reported
> yesterday),
> which has to be addressed.  While waiting for feedback on that (my inclination
> is to simply revert the change), I'll be testing & refining ports.

I can remember two more things that should go into pre-release:

1) Visited Links page: now it is in the "tree" mode,
and another mode can not be saved permanently.
It was proposed to return back to the old behaviour as default
and add .lynxrc option for those who want another default.

2) cfg2html: could you, Tom, add this call for "make install-help"
section to install generated files into lynx_help/ tree (and alter a
couple of links in lynx_main_help.html and lynx_users_guide.html
accordingly).

> 2000-02-25 (2.8.3dev.21)
[...]