Re: lynx-dev is there a way? (to download from a *.nsf page ala MSIE)

From: Mike Castle
Subject: Re: lynx-dev is there a way? (to download from a *.nsf page ala MSIE)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 16:28:42 -0500

On Sat, Apr 01, 2000 at 04:56:42PM -0600, Klaus Weide wrote:
> Who knows?  I have no idea what that is, or whether ther is a *.nsf format
> at all.

Lotus Notes, I believe.  It's probably a Lotus' Domino server.  And .nsf is
probably equivalent to .asp (pages mostly HTML like with embedded scripts
that flesh out on the fly).

> > Lynx doesn't think it's getting html or text?
>
> "-trace" should answer that question for you.

Doesn't ']' (head) do that as well?

mrc
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  address@hidden  and be right all the time, or not work at all