Re: lynx-dev reordered Options

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev reordered Options
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 01:52:41 +0400 (MSD)

31-Mar-2000 16:53 Klaus Weide wrote:
> Here's my draft of how a reorganized Froms Based Options Screen would
> appear.

Sorry, I read this thread only now. I think this layout definitely
better than the current version and should be adopted.

The only thing I note is that Cookies option is not (are not) saved
which looks rather strange (as far as I can remember, some options are
saved into lynx.rc and some are not - should be fixed IMO).