Re: lynx-dev lynx2-7-2ms.zip update

From: Natasha Live
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2-7-2ms.zip update
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:42:18 +0000

May i make a suggestion?

Could all further posts about lynx-ms have [MS] in the subject line?

I can see it becoming very confusing if we have lots of threads going (which
is frequent) and 4/5 belong to the lynx-ms. I get confused enough with trying
not read the posts that aren't general or linux-specific.

*head spinning*

Thanks
Live
--
|  mailto://address@hidden  |

QOTD:
        Talk about willing people... over half of them are willing to work
        and the others are more than willing to watch them.