Re: lynx-dev SOURCE_CACHE "problem" - proposal of SOURCE_CACHE_FOR_IN

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev SOURCE_CACHE "problem" - proposal of SOURCE_CACHE_FOR_INCOMPLETE
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:15:06 +0900 (JST)

> anyway, Vlad seems to be much more interested and he knows where to
> do it.

Vlad, I beg you to have a bit more pride in your work and not show me
some of the rather sloppy hacks I've seen in the past.  I don't buy your
argument about "too complicated and requires too much work to implement"
as for the sub-options in lynx.cfg, nor the one about "can't use an
external proxy in DOS."

__Henry