lynx-dev help_file.sed fixes needed

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev help_file.sed fixes needed
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:49:26 -0400 (EDT)

The following URLs used in help_files.sed are no longer valid

http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/faq.html
http://www.access.digex.net/~asgilman/lynx/FAQ/

The page pointed to by http://lynx.isc.org/cgi-bin/fom displays as the
following - is this really what we were expecting it to be?

                                                           Untitled Faq-O-Matic

   Untitled Faq-O-Matic

          + To name your FAQ-O-Matic, use the [Appearance] page to show
            the expert editing commands, then click [Edit Category Title
            and Options].
          + Subcategories:
            Answers in this category:
          + [[1]Add a New Answer in "Untitled Faq-O-Matic"]

   This document is: [2]http://lynx.isc.org/cgi-bin/fom?file=1
   [[3]Search] [[4]Appearance] [[5]Show This Entire Category] [[6]Show
   Expert Edit Commands] This is a [7]Faq-O-Matic 2.709.
   This FAQ administered by lynx-dev

This url:
http://www.w3.org/hypertext/DataSources/News/Groups/Overview.html
now redirects to