Re: lynx-dev disabling telnet (was: ... explain in INSTALLATION and conf

From: Frederic L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev disabling telnet (was: ... explain in INSTALLATION and configure?)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:52:50 -0300

On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 09:56:21AM -0500, Klaus Weide wrote:
| On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Frederic L . W . Meunier wrote:

| If you want to disable telnet (and similar) at runtime, look into either
| -restrictions or RULESFILE/RULE.

No, there's no problem for me to keep telnet support, but if we
have --disable-finger --disable-gopher et all, why not a
--disable-telnet? I'm only trying to keep my binary smarter
and without those things I'm not used to use (well, I don't
disable finger, yet). But if there's no difference, don't
worry :)

--
Frédéric L. W. Meunier