lynx-dev file-upload breaking a submit form: Anyone still working on th

From: Frederic L . W . Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev file-upload breaking a submit form: Anyone still working on this?
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 02:38:45 -0300

Hello. I reported this problem some months ago, when I
first used first used --enable-file-upload but the problem
persists. Note that it's not a problem uploading a file, but
submitting data. Very strange, and I don't know what's
causing this. To reproduce compile Lynx (I used pre7) with
file-upload and go to
http://news.gnome.org/gnome-news/956312032/ . Then reply to
the first message in
http://news.gnome.org/gnome-news/956312032/956331104/addPostingForm
and try to submit what you typed clicking in Add. Surprise.
You get Alert!: Can't open file for uploading. The strange
thing is that I can submit this when Lynx is compiled without
the experimental file-upload support.

--
Frédéric L. W. Meunier