[no subject]

From: Bob Izenberg
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 16:56:16 -0500 (CDT)

From: "Malcolm Boekhoff" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Subject: How do I get the background to be white instead of grey?
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:46:43 +0100

Dear Sirs,

I am attempting to use Lynx 2.8.2 on Windows NT.

However, I cannot set the background to the purest white (or should that be
brightwhite).
The "COLOR:0:black:white" lynx.cfg option works in a way (if you change "white"
to "yellow" the color changes), but the background
is not really white, it's grey!
Is there a configurable way of stopping the background being what appears to be
automatically darkened or is a source code change
required?

address@hidden