Re: lynx-dev Re: release

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: release
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 17:49:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 23 Apr 100, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> the gettext version for djgpp or win32.  (I'm certain that it's not
> been built for VMS).

All the DOS binaries that I have been distributing from my web site
for at least the last year are built with "-lintl". The appropriate
phrases are substituted when LANG is set in the environment. For this
to work properly, however, the DOS machine would have to be set to
ISO 8859-1 or ISO 8859-2. The codepages are available, but not widely
used.
                            Doug
__
Doug Kaufman