Re: lynx-dev Re: Download 2.8.3 from release page

From: Mark Mentovai
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Download 2.8.3 from release page
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:54:07 -0400 (EDT)

Webmaster Jim wrote:
>Works for me (I just grabbed the bz2 version). Any specific links broken
>for you or are they all broken?

It's working now, but it sure wasn't this morning or last night.

Can we get the .bz2 extension mapped to a better MIME type now
(application/x-bzip2 probably?  Maybe also add an encoding of x-bzip2?) so
that the server doesn't spit it out as text/plain?  That way, Lynx could
prompt to download or cancel instead of trying to render it.

Mark

--
Do not reply directly to this e-mail address