Re: lynx-dev pre8 - open documentation issues

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev pre8 - open documentation issues
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:21:01 +0100 (BST)

> (Don't mind the "pAb-032871" bit.  It's just a trick to sort automated
> junk-mailers from people.  My name is Patrick.)

If you are going to run junk mail filters, you should at least try to
avoid including junk mail symptoms in your messages.  The broken
message ID (see RFC 822 for what is legal) caused three of your messages
to go into my probably-junk-mail folder.

The confusing description of your anti-spam measures (I don't really
see how anything based on the human readable part of the address can
really work) has also forced me to go on-list for something that should
have been off list.