Re: lynx-dev externals programs

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev externals programs
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:05:24 -0400

000425 dragos wrote:
> 1) How do I call an image viewer (like ACDSee) or a mpeg player ?
> 2) Generally how Do I call an external program in Lynx?
> I work with Lynx in a Win98 system.

to dragos: search  lynx.cfg  for `external'
& you will find advice & variables you can set;
 .  (dot) is the default key for calling external programs,
provided you have made the proper definitions in  lynx.cfg .

to lynx-dev generally: there's nothing in Users Guide
re external application support or external viewers:
shouldn't this be rectified?