FTP upload in Lynx DOS port (was Re: lynx-dev [Fwd: QUESTION])

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: FTP upload in Lynx DOS port (was Re: lynx-dev [Fwd: QUESTION])
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Bob Izenberg wrote:

> > I would like to know if Lynx for DOS is able to send a file to a FTP
> > site. If yes, how should I do this? If not, could you modify LYNX to
> > allow users to send files to a FTP site?

You can not do this with the built-in ftp code. You can always use
an external ftp program (such as ftp07), set this up as an EXTERNAL
program in lynx.cfg, then use the "." key to activate the ftp07
program. You can then upload using the usual ftp commands (bin, put).
                               Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden