lynx-dev Mozilla string for "modern" browsers?

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev Mozilla string for "modern" browsers?
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 16:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone know what the current UserAgent version/string/whatever is?

Using my current "lynxnet" alias (lynx -nopause -useragent='Mozilla/4.5 [en]
(lynx 2.8.2)' -pseudo_inlines) now is giving me
                   Attention Wells Fargo Online Customer

                          BROWSER SECURITY UPDATE
               YOU HAVE 11 DAYS LEFT TO UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

   In 11 days you will not be able to access your accounts online unless
   you have one of the new security-enhanced browsers listed below.

Their "approved browsers" are:
                             Approved Browsers

   Netscape for Windows 95/98/NT, Windows 3.1, and Macintosh:
   o   Communicator 4.6 - 4.72; or
   o   Navigator 4.06 - 4.08
   Microsoft for Windows 95/98/NT and Windows 3.1:
   o   Internet Explorer 4.01 or later
   Microsoft for Macintosh PowerPC:
   o   Internet Explorer 4.5 - 5.0
   America Online for Windows 95/98 and Windows 3.1:
   o   AOL 3.0 or later; use with Internet Explorer 4.01
   America Online for Macintosh:
   o   AOL 4.0; use with Internet Explorer 4.5
   WebTV
   Nokia 9000

So are they finally checking for some *technical capability* (like
JavaScript perhaps?), or is there some new user agent string I can change to
and use?

I tried Mozilla/5.0 and Mozilla/5 but those didn't work (didn't even allow
me to log in -- currently I can log in for 11 more days).