Re: lynx-dev lynx and mailcap (was: Bugs in lates)

From: pg
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx and mailcap (was: Bugs in lates)
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 18:28:40 -0600 (MDT)

In a recent note, Klaus Weide said:

> Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 10:17:39 -0500 (CDT)
>
> YM something like this?
>
>   EXTERNAL:http:lynx -mime_header %s|grep -v '^HTTP/'|metamail:FALSE

Hmmm.  So Lynx spawns a second Lynx to fetch the http document and pass
it to metamail.  And since I've defined Lynx as my viewer for text/html,
metamail will spawn a third Lynx to display the page.  This isn't going
to loop infinitely, is it?  And each additional level of link I follow
spawns two more Lynx?

> > I know; I know: if I want it, I should code it.
>
> That too :).
           ^^
I take it the scope of the smiley is your entire reply?  :-)

-- gil
--
StorageTek
INFORMATION made POWERFUL