lynx-dev stumped again on "automated download"; this time *.asp file

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: lynx-dev stumped again on "automated download"; this time *.asp file
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 11:30:16 +0900 (JST)

On the following:
<http://www.creative-asia.com/support/drivers/download.asp?product=sb_pro&OS=Win95>,
I hit link [38] ("ctwave.exe [37]Download [38]Download here"),
and get to the "SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT"
<http://www.creative-asia.com/support/drivers/download.asp?Agrmt=slicense.html&dl=t&file=http://www.soundblaster.com/creative/patches/ctwave.exe>.
>From there, I expect to be able to hit the "I Agree" submit button to begin
to download the file I want, "ctwave.exe," but am instead told that "The page
you requested cannot be found."

FWIW, for whoever is interested.

__Henry

;