lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.3 with nmh problems

From: Michael Abraham Shulman
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.3 with nmh problems
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 11:43:54 -0700

Hi,

I just upgraded to Lynx 2.8.3, and now when I try to view an email
that has an HTML part with `mhshow', I get the following error:

---Executing: lynx
Lynx: Can't open temporary file!
Command failed:  /usr/bin/lynx -force_html '/tmp/mm.6RGWa9'
exit 255

I don't think this is an nmh problem, because if the file weren't
there, lynx would say "can't access start document" or something like
that, right?  What is it that causes Lynx to say "Can't open temporary
file!", and any ideas about what I can do to fix it?  I'm running
Debian 2.2, nmh 1.0.4, lynx 2.8.3rel.1. Thanks!

\\// | R | T R | L B | /\ mailto:address@hidden
 \/ (Michael Shulman) //\\ http://kurukshetra.cjb.net/

The humorist runs with the hare; the satirist hunts with the hounds.
        -- F. Knox