Re: lynx-dev Danish translation of lynx

From: Duncan Simpson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Danish translation of lynx
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 11:51:15 +0000

My epxerience is the scrolling bogosity has not gone away. If you want a
conctere example thatn fails badly, just look to Ms windows termianl
emulator---you have to reduce the number of lines by one or the damn thing
scrolls and things like emacs, lynx, etc work really badly. vi fials badly too.

It can be done right (Kermit does it right) but it cloud cuckoo land to
imagine that bogosity will not be copied. IMHO M$ copies bosoity almost
without fail (windows implements *all* my pet hates).

Proper sigwinch handling in lynx wiuld be a reallt nice extra feaure.

--
Duncan (-:
"software industry, the: unique industry where selling substandard goods is