Re: lynx-dev Re: Administrivia: List "reply" address

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Administrivia: List "reply" address
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 07:48:07 -0400 (EDT)

From: Klaus Weide <address@hidden>

> Anyway, there is a possible compromise:
> - Create Reply-To: lynx-dev, if Reply-To isn't already present
> - Leave Reply-To alone if it is already present

Perhaps - if the To is set to lynx-dev.

As long as the default response for _all_ mailers is for replies to
go to the list, and the additional info can easily be ignored, then
things are fine.

What I would _hate_ to see happen is:

1. People trying to report problems find they are sending (out of ignorance)
private email to individuals rather than msgs to the list.

2. People sending personal copies of email that are also being sent to the
list.
--
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden>
-><-