lynx-dev Tables (once again) and virtual lynx pages

From: vtailor
Subject: lynx-dev Tables (once again) and virtual lynx pages
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 18:50:24 -0400

I'm sure this comes up at least twice a year, but I thought I'd
mention it again.  Since lynx is a text-based application, with
only one font available at a time, if you want to do tables and
frames, you need to be able to scroll horizontally as well as
vertically.

In other words, it really isn't a great leap of intuition to have
lynx text pages that are several screens wide, and scrolling
consists of something like CTRL-left and CTRL-right, with printing
extended so that as many pages get printed per page of screen as
are required to fill the width of one page.