Re: lynx-dev Windows port of ash posted to alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Windows port of ash posted to alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 08:19:01 +0100 (BST)

> No kidding.  How very colorful.  And, so relevant to the posted
> article.

As you quoted the whole articles, I can't tell what you are objecting
to, but, for once, I agree with DC; using a warez newsgroup for posting
material which can legally be redistributed without fee is totally
inappropriate.  The basic reason that warez groups exist is so that
the illegal material concentrates there and system administrators can
block the groups.  This prevents groups carrying legal material from
being polluted.