Re: lynx-dev Tables (once again) and virtual lynx pages

From: pAb-032871
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Tables (once again) and virtual lynx pages
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 22:52:31 -0700

Small correction: I forgot to include the scheme:// part of that reference
URL.  If you're reading from the archived HTML version of this list,
the link below should be easier to use.  Sorry.

In "Re: lynx-dev Tables (once again) and virtual lynx pages "
[13/May/2000 Sat 14:45:38]
pAb-032871 wrote:

> Hmm, with or without tables in mind, here's another possible use for
> horizontal scrolling: inside some PRE blocks.  With some, the author
> assumes your browser will do a proper word-wrap and that could result in
> some REALLY long lines, but try something like Lycos.com's FTP search
> engine, which puts its URL results inside a PRE block.
>
> ftpsearch.lycos.com/?form=medium

[Ahem:] http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/?form=medium

                    Patrick
          <mailto:address@hidden>