lynx-dev Bug : Cookies setting not saved

From: David Balazic
Subject: lynx-dev Bug : Cookies setting not saved
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:04:10 +0200

Third resend. I discovered (by reding the lynx www pages ) that mails
from nonsubscribers are delayed so I subscribed to lynx-dev-contrib
and send this message for the third time.
( to the mail list maintainer : what about sending a confirmation
mail to nonsubscribers stating that their mail was accepted , but
will be delayed ? That would be helpful for  me , since I thought
that there is something wrong with my setup so mailk don't go out )

"Original" text :

Im resending this , as my prevoius copy from tuesday 09-may
didn't make it ( et least it didn't appear on the archive at
www.flora.org/lynx-dev/ ) .

Hi !

I discovered that the option Cookies - Ignore is not saved to disk.
the other two work as expected ( "ask user" and "accept all" ).
The option "ignore" is valid until I exit lynx , on next start it
reverts
to the previous setting.