lynx-dev *.bak file left on disk

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: lynx-dev *.bak file left on disk
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 11:22:25 +0900 (JST)

I was using Lynx to file out a form, and used the external editor
feature (^Xe) to fill in a textarea. After submitting the form and
exiting Lynx, I noticed that a file "L15781-4452TMP.bak" was not
erased.  The file's content indicates that it is the portion of the
completed textarea that was processed by ispell from a vi macro
(^[:1,3d s^M:w!^M:!/usr/local/bin/ispell -x %^M^M:e^M:0pu s^M), so
perhaps the file was created by the child vi unbeknown to Lynx.

__Henry