Re: lynx-dev *.bak file left on disk

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev *.bak file left on disk
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 17:02:10 +0900 (JST)

> > (^[:1,3d s^M:w!^M:!/usr/local/bin/ispell -x %^M^M:e^M:0pu s^M), so
> > perhaps the file was created by the child vi unbeknown to Lynx.
>
> It would have been created by ispell unbeknown of both Lynx and vi.

Not sure of what is the appropriate way to follow up.  Used within vi
alone, or vi called from the mail tilde command ~v, the above macro
doesn't leave *.bak files lying around.  Is there a better way I should
do the spell check of a textarea that would allow the creator of the
file to clean it up upon exit?

__Henry