lynx-dev New Japanese .po for Lynx is available (fwd)

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: lynx-dev New Japanese .po for Lynx is available (fwd)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 16:40:54 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded to lynx-dev, so Henry and Jim Spath can take notice.

I don't know what exactly you have to do to become the translator
for the Free Translation Project's Japanese team - that's between
you and the address@hidden list, I think.

I expect Jim Spath would make your translation available from
lynx.isc.org, while you are not an official translator with the F.T.P.

Btw. I am sure messages have changed since 2.8.3.dev8, so if you are
continuing work on the translation, you should probably base it on
the code from <http://lynx.isc.org/release/> or the most recent code
from <http://lynx.isc.org/current/>.  I am not sure whether the lynx.pot
file distributed or pointed to by the F.T.P. is the most recent one.
The best way to make sure you use a lynx.pot file that corresponds to
a source set is using the one that gets generated when you 'make lynx'
from that source tree.

   Klaus