lynx-dev can post without subscription

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 09:22:52 +0900

I am a Japanese and a user of lynx but not a programmer.

I sent a mail to this mailing list 2 days ago but it does
not appear on  http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/ as far
as I know.

So I subscribed this mailing list yesterday but in README of
lynx 2.8.3 it is written as follows;

   You need not be subscribed to the lynx-dev list in order to post.

I wish to know

- The above statement of README is wrong and one needs to subscribe
  to the mailing list to post here?

- It needs more time for the mail to appear in Archives than I expected?

I am very sorry that my first question is completely irrelevant
to lynx itself.

Thanks in advance,              2000.5.20

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>