Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.2.patch.gz

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.2.patch.gz
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 12:46:20 +0900

From: Thomas Dickey <address@hidden>
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.2.patch.gz
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 07:01:17 -0400

> 2000-05-21 (2.8.4dev.2)

Wel, well, well, I tried this one and encountered very
strange problems.

In X environment, lynx starts gnome-help-browser with
something like '/tmp/nR0cfn/L19050-4042TMP.html' and
in non-X environment it starts w3m (another WWW brouser).

After exiting it said;

lynx: Start file could not be found or is not text/html or text/plain
      Exiting...

2.8.4dev.1 worked fine for me.  What happend to lynx or
to me???

Regards,                        200.5.23

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>