Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.2.patch.gz

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.2.patch.gz
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 05:36:22 -0400

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 12:46:20PM +0900, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:
> After exiting it said;
>
> lynx: Start file could not be found or is not text/html or text/plain
>       Exiting...
>
> 2.8.4dev.1 worked fine for me.  What happend to lynx or
> to me???

assuming I broke it, this would be an error in

* simplify argument parsing in LYMain.c, moving the special cases into the
  table-driven logic by adding a flag that denotes the argument parsing phase
  that applies -TD

-- the only complicated part I saw was the parsing of the command-line
   options for lynx.cfg and lynx.lss (and I tried those - they worked
   for me).  But it sounds like I overlooked something - but need more
   details to see what.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com