Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx should respect LANG

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx should respect LANG
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:52:23 +0900

From: Henry Nelson <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 20:39:48 +0900 (JST)

> > Because I think it gives us more flexibility than the present
>                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Oh, boy, we got another one now.  Lynx is so flexible they'll be
> using it for tires next.

If the tire can detect the curve of the road and trace
the road automatically then isn't it good?
(Moreover one can turn it off if one wants.)

> Seriously, how more flexible can you be than by letting sh do the
> job and keep lynx out of it?

I think a wrapper and the proposal of Klaus does not contradict
each other.  I guess there still remains some subtle customization
which a wrapper can handle well but if the proposal is realized then
it will make a wrapper very simple and clear.

> job and keep lynx out of it?  I mean look at your subject, doesn't
> it say "lynx should respect LANG?"  Isn't that a restriction, not
> greater flexibility?  Why does lynx have to respect LANG?

Please remember I am a Japanese and it is very hard for me
to state what I want to request concisely.

I thought (or expected?) "lynx should respect LANG?" could express
something near what I want to request but if it is not an appropriate
subject I do not care at all if someone will change it more
appropriate one.

Regards,                        2000.5.25

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>