Re: lynx-dev arguments from stdin

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev arguments from stdin
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:35:26 -0400

On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 03:18:50PM -0500, Klaus Weide wrote:
> (Glad to see your mails now have an attribution line :) )

the "From"?  I suppose so.  I'm doing most of my responses offline, a
side-effect of moving my email off my clarknet account.  For that I'll use
mutt.  If I get it online (checking from work), that's via pine, which is
enough incentive to do most of the responses offline.

> Sure does for me.  Are we talking about the same thing?
> Using binary from Debian packaged 2.8.3rel.1 to make sure it isn't
> anything I have changed, and using -dump to exclude problems from
> display library use of stdin, I get
>
>    $ echo "http://lynx.isc.org/"; > /tmp/foo
>    $ /usr/src/usr/bin/lynx -dump - < /tmp/foo
>    [ correct content is dumped ]

ok: I got it now (brain runs slower on Fridays...)

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com