Re: lynx-dev Superscripts

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Superscripts
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:00:04 +0900 (JST)

> ISO 8859-1 to cp850. If you need specific instructions on how to
> change your code page to 850 from 437, write to me off the list, and
> I'll give you the exact lines for your config.sys file to enable the
> ability to change code page (DOS lingo for their character set). I can
> also give you the lines for your mskermit MSCUSTOM.INI file for the
> appropriate character set translations. I am not at my PC now. I don't

Please, Doug, run these by the list.  If for some reason you feel it is
inappropriate, please CC me (but it could end up being a long list since
lots of us are interested in this area).  Thanks.

One related quickee, you mention config.sys, does that mean you have to
reboot the machine to change code pages?

__Henry