Re: lynx-dev hidden links

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: Re: lynx-dev hidden links
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:06:14 -0700 (PDT)

*** David Combs (address@hidden) wrote in the Lynx list today:

:) Likewise, maybe, for some of that pine stuff, warning
:) (notifying) the user of something (important?  -- depends
:) on the user AND the page) not otherwise obvious.
:)

Actually I wrote to Bob Izenberg to suggest to him he followed the
standard set in RFC 2369, which you can read in

    http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/htbin/rfc/rfc2369.html

I have not received an answer from him and since it is an internet
standard, and people here like that, I though I'd suggest it. It's nice to
see that Pine follows the standard too.

  So, it does not have to do with being useful or not.

--
Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/