Re: lynx-dev hidden links

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev hidden links
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:32:27 -0400

On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 01:25:01PM -0700, pAb-032871 wrote:

> Maybe you're forgetting this is *freeware*.  I don't think any
> of the developers have any contractual obligations to do *anything*
> with Lynx [with the possible exception of T.E.Dickey, who maintains
> the list, website, and keeps several other things co-ordinated.
> I'm guessing he's made agreements with various ISPs to accomplish
> this].  They work on it in their spare time, and I don't think
> anyone gets paid.

for myself: still a hobby that happens to tie-in to some other programs
I'm working on (at the moment I'm working on tin).

(Jim Spath does, I think, more to maintain the website, but actually there
are a number of people who do support for lynx-dev, though they're not
visible).

-- as PW and LV have noted, we're all volunteers

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com