lynx-dev recommendation for Lynx-compatible free e-mail sites

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: lynx-dev recommendation for Lynx-compatible free e-mail sites
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:33:11 +0900 (JST)

Thought I might set up one of those free e-mail account thingees.
First signed up with www.netaddress.com, but it's so loaded up with
JavaScript that I can see it's going to be a pain to use with Lynx.

There're a bunch of them out there (hotmail, juno, yahoo); which
ones can you get to your inbox by hitting a bookmarked form submission
link?  Any tips on how to set it up also appreciated.  TIA.

__Henry