Re: lynx-dev recommendation for Lynx-compatible free e-mail sites

From: Natasha Live
Subject: Re: lynx-dev recommendation for Lynx-compatible free e-mail sites
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:47:22 +0000

On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 02:33:11PM +0900, Henry Nelson wrote:
Henry> Thought I might set up one of those free e-mail account thingees.
Henry> First signed up with www.netaddress.com, but it's so loaded up with
Henry> JavaScript that I can see it's going to be a pain to use with Lynx.
Henry>
Henry> There're a bunch of them out there (hotmail, juno, yahoo); which
Henry> ones can you get to your inbox by hitting a bookmarked form submission
Henry> link?  Any tips on how to set it up also appreciated.  TIA.
Henry>
Henry> __Henry
Henry>
Henry> ; To UNSUBSCRIBE: Send "unsubscribe lynx-dev" to address@hidden

I use yahoo as it has options to not use frames and javascript. Which is
a good thing..

--
|  mailto://address@hidden  | Lynx Browser :     |