Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.4

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.4
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 10:20:51 +0900

From: "Thomas E. Dickey" <address@hidden>
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.4
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:20:30 -0400 (EDT)

> 2000-06-23 (2.8.4dev.4)

I tested this version right now and found that it displays
Japanese characters much better than the previous version.

It is rather difficult to explain but in the previous version
lynx sometimes displayed wrong characters for some (a little)
parts of Japanese Web pages but lynx of dev.4 displays the
same Web pages correctly as far as I tested now.

I compiled lynx with slang and I am not sure what changes
affected to this improvement but I reported this for your
information :)

Best Regards,                   2000.6.25

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>